Tuesday 9 July 2013

Review: Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation SPF 18 PA+++

Morning beauties, i've been obsessed with foundations and bb creams lately ! I love buying and collecting them :P Here come this mineral foundation i have been loving all this while





It is the Maybelline mineral foundation! It have 5 different shades i believe, i choose the colour in OC2. I really like the pump bottle packaging and it is very hygienic for everyday use. I've been using this almost everyday to work, it have a very smooth finish. This foundation have a runny texture and it blends so well and it give light to medium coverage 


Here is the swatch in OC2.It is a light natural beige colour and suit my skin tone really well 

Summary 
~ It gives a flawless and natural finish
~ Lot of different shade
~ Reasonable price :D
~ Hygienic packaging bottle



Will i repurchase? 

I will but i have a plenty left :D

Do you use the same foundation as me? Let me know how you think and feel free to comment down below :D Thanks for reading ~


No comments:

Post a Comment